Konstantinos Patsiopoulos, Esquire
Konstantinos Patsiopoulos, or Kosta for short, joined Raffaele Puppio in 2018 as an associate with a focus in education law.
Kosta is a graduate of Bloomsburg University where he majored in Political Science and minored in Philosophy and Professional Writing. While at Bloomsburg, he was involved with the orientation team, student government, and speech and debate team. As a senior, he received the Service Award for his dedication to Bloomsburg University.
Upon graduating from Bloomsburg University, Kosta attended Widener University School of Law and graduated with his Juris Doctor. During his law school career, he was a member of the Trial Advocacy Honor Society, a Class Representative for the Student Government Association, a Student Ambassador, and a Staff Member for the Widener Journal of Law, Economics, and Race. He received a Certificate of Achievement in Legal Methods for the highest grade in his legal writing class.
In his final year of law school, Kosta served as a Pupil of the Lipsitt Inn of Court of the Dauphin County Bar Association and was presented with the Service Award for his contributions to Widener University School of Law.
Since graduating from Widener Law, Kosta served as a Judicial Fellow for a Common Pleas Judge in Philadelphia County and worked as a Document Review Attorney for a law firm in Center City Philadelphia. Eventually, he returned to Harrisburg, PA as a Judicial Law Clerk for a Common Pleas Judge in Dauphin County. During his time as a Judicial Law Clerk, he was appointed to serve on the Dauphin County Board of Arbitration.
At the conclusion of his clerkship, Kosta traveled to Doylestown, PA to represent victims of domestic violence for a non-profit organization. Trained in domestic violence, Kosta represented clients in custody trials, support hearings, conferences, Protection From Abuse hearings, and indirect criminal contempt hearings. His practice consisted of family law, civil litigation, appellate work, and quasi-criminal proceedings.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D. (2015)
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, B.A. (2012)
- Raffaele Puppio, Associate (2018 – Present)
- A Woman’s Place, Staff Attorney (2017 – 2018)
- Dauphin County Court of Common Pleas, Judicial Law Clerk (2016 – 2017)
- Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas, Judicial Fellow (2015 – 2016)
- Boyle Litigation, Senior Law Clerk (2013-2015)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Honors & Activities:
- Dauphin County Board of Arbitration (2017)
- Widener University School of Law Outstanding Service Award (2015)
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania Outstanding Service Award (2012)
- Bloomsburg University Board of Governor’s (May 2017): Keynote Speaker
- Liberal Arts Symposium Program: Careers in Political Science (April 2016): Panel Speaker
Raffaele Puppio Welcomes Special Education Law Attorney
Delaware County full-service law firm Raffaele Puppio is pleased to welcome attorney Konstantinos Patsiopoulos to the firm; he will focus his practice on special education law. Read More...