Jennifer M. Ganley
Jennifer M. Ganley joined Raffaele Puppio as an associate in 2022 and practices in the firm's litigation department. Prior to joining Raffaele Puppio, Jennifer worked for an insurance defense law firm where she had over twenty years of experience representing insured and selfâ€‘insured corporations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
A graduate of St. Joseph=s University, Jennifer received her Bachelor of Arts degree in 1997 where she graduated magna cum laude, and she earned her Juris Doctorate from Villanova University School of Law in 2000.
Jennifer is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. She is admitted to practice in the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Her community activities include her participation on the Board of Trustees of the Elizabeth Ciunci Foundation. Jen also serves as Treasurer for the CYO Board of St. John Chrysostom in Wallingford, Pennsylvania, where she resides with her husband and three children.
- St. Joseph's University, B.A., magna cum laude (1997)
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D. (2000)
- Raffaele Puppio (2022 - Present)
- Naulty, Scaricamazza & McDevitt (2001 - 2022)
- Gallagher, Rowan & Egbert (2000 – 2001)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Professional Associations & Memberships:
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Raffaele Puppio Welcomes Litigation Attorney Jennifer M. Ganley
Delaware County full-service law firm Raffaele Puppio is pleased to welcome attorney Jennifer M. Ganley to the firm as an associate in 2022 and practices in the firm's litigation department. Read More...